Wednesday, August 26, 2009

suprise!

I recieved yet another Ebay package in the mail the other day, and which I opened to find the "floral moomoo" which I've named myself, haa. It had some potential so I was quick to snatch a bargin.
It's a little more bohemian and out of my comfort zone colour wise, but after some getting used to it may come out of the wardrobe. It was originally not sewn together in the middle and had a hideous collar which i cut off, and sewed the middle together; i'm still not sure about the sleeves though, but i've rolled them put in the picture.


Photobucket
Black bodycon dress underneath, "floral moomoo" ontop with sleeves rolled up and faux fur vest.

The moomoo has put me in a bit of a lighter mood today, so i'm not posting dark editorials! a first maybe? This caught my eye, the contour lines of the body are so beautiful and i'm very into cute little lingerie pieces at the moment.

Photobucket
Photobucket

nadia.

1 comment:

  1. floral moomoo, how very cool you are at naming things.

    xxx Van

    ReplyDelete