Thursday, October 1, 2009

bookwork

I havent updated in a while; but i do have a story to tell.
Have not been out of the house in 5 days due to a possible fractured foot.
On sunday night i went to get a Cornetto (the ice cream) and a glass of water and came into my room, and being in the state it is i managed to slip on a book and hurt my foot, then try to get up again only to do the same thing. I really have a way with being graceful, anyway i couldnt make it to a doctor until today and alas possible fracture, excellent... just 3 days before parklife and i may be cursed with crutches.
best luck ever if i say so myself (note: sarcasm intended)
pretty sure i'll never be able to live this down, in all ways for me to fracture my foot i make it possible by slipping on a book.

Photobucket


nadia.

1 comment:

  1. poor you! I was wondering why I didn't see you today. Hope you get better :)

    x Vanessa

    ReplyDelete