Thursday, July 23, 2009

QUI QUI!

Sadly, holidays are nearly over and i'm yet to even hardly started the load of assignments and work I had been assigned. Even though being home-bound for manymany days with lovely broncitis, it still hasn't made me want to work or do anything productive in particular; waking up at 1pm everyday and seeing the day turn into afternoon almost instantly makes me think about how many days i've wasted due to my strange holiday sleeping patterns.
I have'nt posted in a while and have bought/recieved off ebay a few things over the course of this time.
Photobucket
I seem to have a big thing for scarves right now, which comes in handy being winter and all i think :)
Off ebay i bought the 2 scarves: pashmina cream beige and dark green and navy have been keeping me very warm and off ebay i also got that great faux fur MinkPink vest its sososo warm and the very out there red leggings, which I'm not too sure where to wear to yet...
I also went to a thrift store the other day and came across the light demin jacket and great light beige batwinged long shirt/dress, both under $20 and my boots were an absolute steal at $20 on sale. I'm also really wanting some ankle patent leather heels with a thick base at a reasonable price, seeing as im living under the poverty line at the moment.

Photobucket

I wish my bank balance would magically expand so i could buy a pair of these!
PS-
Whitelines-Redlights. EBAYEBAYEBAY
adding new things all the time :)
Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment