Friday, July 24, 2009

Turn the pages.

But don't close the book..

One of my favourite sayings at the moment, as it stroke some thought into my mind the other night while I was contemplating life.. as you do.

So I'm sick once again, had an awesome weekend out planned starting with some partying at Hot Damn last night with my boyfriend and some other friends. But instead I stayed up watching Dexter Season 3 and wishing I was out.

AND my boyfriend got hit on by some minging slut.. excuse my language, made me wish I was there more to rub it in her face that he's taken, ha.

Day 2 of my awesome weekend was going to be myself attending my boyfriend's band Arcaien's gig at Candy's Apartment in Kings Cross. Quite annoyed that I have to miss that aswell, although he did come over for a couple of hours with chocolate and cuddles <3

DAY 3.. which still could happen guys! Liam's 20th birthday celebration at Strawberry Hills Hotel in Surry Hills, hopefully Nadia and myself will get OFFTAP on some $2.50 beers.. always love a chance to dress up all spiffy.


Speaking of dressing up, I also have a few purchases to share, 2 from ebay and a scarf on the way (please excuse my shitty Photoshop skills) Plus a new pair of heels, ooooh life is good.


That's all I've got to say... OH AND EVERYONE BUY DEMI LOVATO'S NEW ALBUM "HERE WE GO AGAIN" It's rad and I can't stop listening to it.

Alisha xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment