Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'mma let you finish.


So I'm sure everyone is aware of the 2009 VMA'S Taylor Swift/Kanye West fiaso. Now we can argue all day about how we feel about it. But generally he was just being a rude asshole. Obama even stated in an interview that he though Kanye was a "jackass".

The one good thing about this event is all the hilarious jokes. I recently discovered blog dedicated to posts filled with jokes about this, so I highly reccomend everyone check it out. It's at http://kanyegate.tumblr.com/

Another big even was yesterday in Sydney, a massive dust stormed attacked and had all the hardcore Christians thinking that there was an apocolypse. I switched on to facebook and saw one of my boyfriend's mates had merged these two newslines into one another with: 'Yo Sydney, I'mma let you finish, but Mars has one of the best dust storms in the world'

Pure brilliance.

Alisha xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment