Friday, September 25, 2009

new day.

Waking up to my dog's non stop barking was not how i wanted to wake up the day after my school social where i managed to fall asleep whilst still in my dress and shoes. It was a messy night to say the least; but theres one thing i do know, that my year sure does know how to 'get on it'
i feel a sense of pride in belonging to my year group now, ahaha. I think its great seeing fellow school mates outside of their school domain and i got to talk to people i wouldnt usually end up starting a conversation with at school.
Oh, it was held at Kudu Bar and Lounge in Kings Cross, its quite a nice little place :) and the bar men were babes, always a plus i think.
Here's some pictures to give you a little bit of an insight into the night, sadly we didnt take any proper group pre's photos which my mother will be less than happy about.
Just came to give a little bit of an update as im extremely hungover and ready to have a massive nap

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we're tools (pun intended)- thats infront of the tool shed btw

nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment