Sunday, June 21, 2009

bright eyes

Just a quick post of updates,
I did my own DIY slashed(?) pair of leggings last night using my matte leggings that i hadnt been wearing due to a little fade and wear but I'm really pleased at how they turned out. I just measured out and marked the lines where i wanted the cuts and snip snip they were done. Let me know if any of you make some and how they turned out in comments. On friday night I went to my schools "design and good food" show, it was pretty good and some of the clothing designs showcased from my year were very impressive, I havent done an outfit post in a while, so this is what i wore.

  • My new Lee Licks jeans, (and no I didnt end up getting the plan black ones because they weren't in stock so I opted for the ripped black jeans and forked out an extra $20 for them, but i'm extremely in love with them)
  • Plain white low black flowing singlet
  • Mum's vintage leather jacket
  • Boots
  • Plaid red navyblue and white scarf (not pictured)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I am also in extreme need of a hair cut ASAP, so I've booked to see my hair dresser on Wednesday, and hopefully coming out with a fringe somewhat similar to Taylor Momsen's, but I would never cut my hair that short. Its quite funny how Taylor is only a year younger than me, yet she wears so much makeup. Although I cant talk about wearing a lot of makeup, because I do myself, but what she wears I believe is really over the top for someone who is still a teenager. She looks like an aged woman here, thats just my opinion though.

Photobucket

I though I'd leave you with some images of my favourite model of the moment.
Her name is Hannah Glasby and I think she is the cutest thing ever !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment