Thursday, June 4, 2009

heel down.

! I recieved my first Ebay package today, very exciting. As I've said before, I really wanted those suade acne pumps but as reality kicked in it was never going to happen so as i was browsing Ebay a few weeks ago I came across this online shoe store running via the website. So I checked their stock and my luck they had the perfect pair of affordable patent leather pumps- very exciting :D Although mum was reluctant to let me buy shoes of Ebay (incase they didnt fit) I pursuaded her ...yet again, I seem to have very good skills in this to let me buy them. They fit perfectly, so very happy.
But I'll be doing some DIY work on them, got my markers out and am about to start colouring the silver bits in black

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also had parent+teacher interviews for school on Tuesday, wasnt really anything out of the ordinary. They basically say the same thing every year, and I also got my half yearly report- did quite prettyyy well so im happy about. After I went to American Apparel in the city, that store is so hard to navigate around, i was planning to choose something in the store so I can buy it online (i have a 30% off thing for online store) but I couldnt find anything that I had picked out in the online store. Not happy.
This is what I wore to the interviews:


Photobucket

  • Black leotard w/ zippers
  • Black Dress on top
  • Stockings
  • Blue/Grey new vest
  • Navy blue leather bag
  • Boots

I dont really have anymore news at the moment, but i'm very excited for the long weekend. I'm planning to get alot done, including getting cracking on my major work for art this term- eeekk!
These are some great photo's of Alexander Wang and his studio, I reallyreallyreally want that sofa, even though I have no where to put it. Everything is so clean and crisp aswell, highly jealous.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment