Saturday, May 23, 2009

back to life.

Sorry for my lack of posts lately, I've been fairly ill for the last 2 weeks. Although things are beginning to look up, at least its not swine flu, ha!
With my recent burst of health I decided it was far overdue for me to go shopping for winter goodies. Today was definitely an interesting day- starting off with being followed up Hall street on Bondi beach by a mid 60yr old Italian man, not so nice and very scary. I eventually managed to maneuver to Cheap Monday and away from him with the help of Jana via phone call (thanks!) I was determined to find the perfect pair of winter jeans in Cheap Monday only to be faced with lack of stock/sizes and ill fitting jeans on my body type, epic letdown after all the hype it has been receiving. I went back to Bondi Junction and took a look in General Pants and saw the Lee 'Licks' line of jeans, and was thinking about purchasing these a few weeks back after seeing them on the Internet (good old Google) but was doubting the material. I tried on a pair of the second pair of jeans-

PhotobucketPhotobucket


and they fit so well, along with the added stretch I proceeded to purchase them, at a hefty price ..for a high school student anyway, at $180 I hoped they were a good buy. Then after coming home i hopped onto the Lee Jeans website I was saddened by the fact they actually had more denim style black Licks (first picture)-argh! frustration. So I'm going to return the jeans and get a refund, hopefully the General Pants in the city stocks them :(
I also bought many other goods, my leggings collection is growing and I love it, today i bought these leggings

Photobucket



and another pair of my matte leggings, as my old ones started to pull and fade a fair bit.
I also bought this great black body con low back dress with fringe detail at the front and a tie dye/animal print look shirt/dress with an open criss-crossed back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

If your wondering why I have a roll of toilet paper next to my table its because when i was sick I managed to use 2boxes of tissues and whilst mum was out buying more boxes I temporarily had to use toilet paper and just ha vent been bothered to put it away.

ALSO After much pestering I managed to convince my mum to let me post my unwanted goods on ebay. But after the short initial excitement fell I was quickly informed that ebay was ruthless, making you pay from using their services down the charging of each image on your page. Not cool ebay. I'm currently in the process of weighing, photographing and taking down the details of each of the pieces so it should all be up and running in the next week or so, when its done i'll post a link on here so you can all go and buybuybuy!
I didnt take a picture of what I wore today, but I wore-
-plain black body con dress
-black stockings
-navy blue blazer
-pendant necklace
-powder blue chiffon scarf
-'the' boots

Thats all for now, wow i sound like the Warner Bros. closing credits, ahah. I'll do another post soon
Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment