Thursday, May 14, 2009

untitled.

So I said in a previous post that I would tell you about this website that I had recently discovered and fell in love with, with exams over and having some extra time on my hands I thought it would be a good time to make a post and inform you about this great site. The website is called OAK <- click to go to the site, and its based in New York which is a major bummer for me, there seriously needs to be some decent priced exporting or stock lists of overseas designers in Australia. This website has collections from various designers on sale ranging from Alexander Wang to Yasuko Kurisaka, I've discovered many designers via this website which have been very inspirational but not too happy at the same time knowing I will probably never get my hands on such greats pieces. They also have some great editorial photographs on the homepage:


Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm really liking Complex Geometries and the style of clothing at the moment with the shapes, lines and shadows their clothes create appeal to me, bringing out my ever dominant artistic side.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And a girl will always have a soft spot for shoes, for me right now its these acne women suede heels!

Photobucket
Photobucket

PS. Because of my mothers recent dislike for ebay (not cool) I'm going to have a garage sale to sell all my clothes I dont wear/never worn/dont fit into anymore, any ideas of a central location? my house is in the middle of nowhere, failure. Or if anybody has to clean out their wardobe aswell and wants to have a joint one with me, let me know.
PPS. follow us: bottom of the page!

Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment