Sunday, April 12, 2009

done for the day

Yum, BLT+mushrooms.
Possibly the best invention ever and one of the base reasons why I continue to work in a cafe (free lunch) - not fat at all...

So lately i've been really into the 09 Autumn collections by Alexander Wang and Balmain.
SUPERWISHLIST (aka- dream on)

Balmain,09 fall
Balmain 09 Fall

alexander wang,fall 09
Alexander Wang 09 Fall

The bold shoulders and tailored pants really stood out amongst the Balmain collection, while Alexander Wang showcased a variety of cutout dresses, suit inspired pieces and body hugging dresses.
I am in love with all the shoes at the Alexander Wang show, buy me them please.

On a totally unrelated note, I just had my first driving lesson.
I dont think i am ever going to get my license- i nearly crashed the car, and I was only reversing and driving in the driveway :(

Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment