Thursday, April 23, 2009

minimal inspiration.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in so long! Been heaps sidetracked with studying for half-yearly exams (ergh) with school coming up in exactly a week, not so great.
But also the fact I've been pretty uninspired/lazy and not really looking around for things to inspire me- procrastination is my best friend.
Today was Tara's birthday BBQ- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA! :D was heaps good to chill with people I haven't seen in ages. I have to note what Annie was wearing, the cutest thing ever:
-black 3/4 sleeve tight black shirt
-high waisted moss green velvet-y(?) skirt
-stockings
-black military style jacket
-black and grey cheetah pattern chiffon scarf
SO CUTE! I wish i took a photo, but unfortunately Alisha still has my camera in her possession.

I didnt know what to put fashion wise, so here are some photo's that ive collected and think are really cute and blog-worthy:


blog,dress,maurie+eve

blog,fashio,fashion,maurie+eve
Both these are from designers Maurie and Eve, i lovelovelove the use of chiffon and shapes these pieces make.
stella mccartney,09 winter
This is part of Stella McCartney's Winter 09 range, I usually dont take much notice of her work but these really stood out to me, the sheer materials and the COLOUR on the blue+white dress are amazing.

And who doesnt love a bit of Cobrasnake?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment