Sunday, April 12, 2009

Unplugged

To all of those who are familiar with the MTV Unplugged album's then you will understand how amazing they are at defining true artists.

One of my favourites at the moment being Alicia Keys'

Favourite tracks including:
2. Karma
4. A Woman's Worth
5. Unbreakable

and her cover of the Stones' song "Wild Horses" with Adam Levine from Maroon 5.

They only thing I dislike about this album is that one of my favourite Alicia Keys songs "Heartburn" isn't a song that favours her vocals live. Sounding strained and almost hard to listen to doesn't do that song justice at all, I have a strong feeling that song lies right on her range break to cause this, so that makes it understandable. Atleast the instrumentals are really funky and cool.



Other Unplugged albums I love are Eric Clapton's and Nirvana's.
So tune in and check them out.

Alisha. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment