Tuesday, April 28, 2009

unexpected treasure.

Okay, so I wasn't going to make a post today because school is tomorrow and I'm way behind on studying but I had to go out to Randwick to buy this textbook I've needed basically all term for EES (earth and environmental science) but have been to lazy to go get it and now the exam is next Monday in hindsight I should have acted quicker.
While I was waiting for the bus, I popped in to the thrift store just next to the bus stop and there they were: the perfect boots I've been waiting for :D so excited- real leather and arent actually as blue as shown in picture.
AND THEY WERE ONLY $10, what a bargain- and i was going to spend $167 on a pair of first hand ones pffff.
shoes
I should probably include an outfit post of what I wore today- nothing exciting, just keeping it simple.
Leggings, long white singlet, leather jacket, black beret, necklace and oxfords.

outfit
and... I bought the yummiest toasted focaccia from up the road at KrazyChix, definitely shall be paying more visits there in the future. It was chicken schnitzel, mayo, avocado and cheese (this photo does it NO justice at all)
foccacia

Nadia.

4 comments:

  1. Lucky Duck
    those shoes are mine betch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE SHOES.
    I also love your berret and will be borrowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those shoes!
    were there any more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no sorry they were the only pair, but im sure there are some more tresures out there! :)
    im not sure if you will get this in response to your comment so in future if you leave your name + link i can comment you on there.
    nadia x

    ReplyDelete