Monday, April 13, 2009

easter monday.

I love rain.
But not today, I am actually drenched all over causing my leggings to stick to me even more and my white singlet to go see through- not the best look at all.
I wanted to include what me and Alisha wore today, but due to the rain ruining our clothes we couldnt ! :(
But I wore lace black leggings, a long white oversized singlet, navy blue blazer with gold buttons, navy blue wool scarf and oxfords and Alisha wore a long sleeved oversized grey jumper, black matte leggings and flipflops.
This is what I bought today going shopping, oh and i also met Dale+David (Alisha's friends from JMC)


My camera is being crap, so you cant see detail but basically i got a black leotard, white+blue nautical cardigan, leather look leggings, long grey plastic-y(?) material singlet/dress and harem pants.

AND I WANT THESE PLEASE !

Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment