Tuesday, April 14, 2009

lime+mint.

The weather was so nice today!
Me and Caroline were supposed to meet Alisha on her lunch break and 'dine' at the pub near her school with her JMC friends, but Caroline decided to bail on me and I didnt feel like going by myself.
I thought I was going to waste the whole day doing nothing, but opted to meet Jana to do a bit of thrift shopping and I picked up this cute blazer for $9
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I also got recognised by a mcdonalds worker as 'nadia from myspace' i guess thats cool : i didnt know who she was, oh and im never going to attempt to eat a double quarter pounder ever again- so painful
We also got Max Brennas, the guy messed up my order and gave me a lime+mint granita instead of a passionfruit+strawberry one, not cool. It tasted like i was eating a mint tree.
This is jana, she wouldnt let me take a photo of what she was wearing, but it was this cute edwardian style blouse, demin shorts and flip flops
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I really liked the vintage embelishment detailing ontop of the cabinets

This is what i wore today, with cream flip flops.
Leather jacket
Grey/blue singlet dress
Navy Scarf
Leather look leggings
heart pendant necklace (not pictured)

I really cant be bothered with shoes at the moment.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
+ I think i want to dye my hair redder :D

Nadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment