Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Raining Men..

Not really, but it should be, because that would be much nicer than arriving home to a flooded house. It was really the downer of the day.

But on a brighter note, Nadia bailed on me today, she was meant to join me for lunch at The Strawberry Hills Hotel in Surry Hills (aka Straubz/Strozza's)
Always good for a feed and chillout sesh with the gang after class.. and STAGECRAFT WAS CANCELLED! Hallelujah... such a stupid class.

After arriving home I had a quick nap (3 hours) and then got ready to go see Cam Nacson play at The New Orleans Cafe in Crows Nest. He played wonderfully and inspired me to start working harder on my originals and get some gigs going for myself, hopefully we can combine talents one day.

The cafe was also really cute and had extremely nice food. Mum and I both got burgers which were delish. It was a pretty nice family dinner, despite my brothers and their embarassing antics.

I guess I should tell you all what I wore;
My dad's old faded black shirt (as a dress)
Ripped black stockings
Slip on black ballet shoes
A tied black beaded necklace
A red apple necklace (from New York)
A gold/bronze patterned ring
A silver and blue/gray stoned ring (from New York)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Oh! I also dyed my hair, well Nadia did yesterday, it's like a reddy/chocolate dark brown. I love it.

I should also probably give you my insight on yesterday's shopping trip. Or I'll just tell you what I got.

A black blazer with gold buttons
A creamy/brown cardigan with pockets
A gray leotard
I also was opting for some new lace leggings but didn't get them, now I regret it. Looks like another shopping trip isn't far off.

Dale also spontaneously got his lip pierced, and it looks hot as :)

That's all for now, Alisha. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment